Saturday, June 20, 2015

it's my first official day in college at the University of Wisconsin-Madison!!
this is so crazy.
1st, my beautiful queens zahkia, sachika, and aisha took marta all the way to the airport,
my queens,
i was leaving them for the first time.
i don't think they realize how much i love them,
i appreciate them so much.
2nd, i take the plane from Atlanta to Chi-town,
it was so nerve-racking,
not flying but knowing that i'm leaving this beautiful georgia peach for my dreams in a home i've never been to,
fuck dude,
like I'm here,
this shit is real. pray for me, i need all the light and good vibes i can get.
im so scared,
hopeful
praying
blessed.
UW-MADISON, First Wave has been such a family! they're such a comfort zone, i love them already.
K.O. 9, It's lit.
i'm doing this for my parents,
i'm doing this for me,
i'm making it for us.
let's get it.


No comments:

Post a Comment