Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Everything is changing. I've been thinking about where I was two years ago and just a year ago. The people I thought would be here forever are no longer around. The same people I thought I couldn't live without don't wonder if I still take a breath. All I can say is that right now, I am not myself, and that I am looking for myself again but I am still living, I am still breathing, maybe a little deeper but I am still here. There isn't much to say but, life goes on.

...my 18th birthday is tomorrow. It seemed so far away when I was 12 and didn't have a care in the world.
Sometimes I wish I was young again,
Sometimes I wish I wasn't broken,
Sometimes I wish I didn't cry as often as I do now,
But I am thankful that God has stayed when no one else has,
I will appreciate myself, my love, my God.

No comments:

Post a Comment