Tuesday, September 29, 2015

That One Time A Girl Called Me A Faggot

This two-cent hoe just called me a fag, 
like her parents never raised her past her morals

All you got is tongue sitting on bark
won’t bite
all that teeth
but can’t speak enough to articulate 
that i’m just a pile of sticks

Honey, 
i just want you to know
my eyelashes hang around longer than your men do 

I can take all your men,
better watch out for the faggot 
that can bounce in english and Spanish

Esta puta me llamo maricon,
does she not know that the walls shes trying to put up, 
won't bring back the ones she lost 

Got me questioning if I should Chris Brown Rihanna her ass
God said let there be light, 
and this constipated raccoon is bout to find hers,

Remedial rodent
climbing cocks so it feels like she can conquer
prolly
got daddy issues
she be looking for hers 

Should I walk away or take her out
girl
hold my edges
maybe I can show her what they’re supposed to look like
oop

I can’t do jail
took cute
too hispanic 
they already took my rights 
but I guess it’s lit
cause you get to live
for now



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment